Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 2
51-C. - 1/40,000.
51-B. - 1/40,000.
1. On completion of move, Units will be accommodated as follows:-
|7TH Cdn. Inf. Bde., Hqrs.||DAINVILLE.|
|The R.C.R.||BERNEVILLE Village.|
|P.P.C.L.I.||BERNEVILLE No. 2 Camp.|
|49TH Battalion.||BERNEVILLE No. 1 Camp.|
|7Th Cdn. T.M. Battery.||DAINVILLE.|
Advance parties from units will report to Town majors for information regarding billets.
2. All trench shelters will be turned over to Units of 8TH Canadian Infantry Brigade on 19th inst.
3. Units will draw rations on 19th for consumption on 20th in new area; Refilling Point will be notified later to all concerned.
4. Baggage wagons will report to units at 9.00 a.m. 19th instant.
5. One lorry per battalions has been asked for to report CHERISY Cross Roads - O.26.d.6.0. - at 9.00 a.m. 19th inst., Units will detail guides to meet lorries at this point.
6. A supply of Grenades and Fireworks for training purposes will be available at Brigade Headquarters on afternoon of 19th instant.
The following is a list of Grenades and Fireworks available:-
|No. 23 Grenades||500 per Battalion.|
|No. 36 Grenades||250|
|No. 34 Grenades||250|
|No. 27 Grenades||250|
|No. 32 R.R.R.||12|
|No. 32 G.G.G.||12|
|Ground Flares Red||125|
|Mortar Signals||as available.|
7. Baths will be available at BERNEVILLE and SOHRAMM BARRACKS bathing schedule will be issued to those concerned.
8. Entraining schedule is issued herewith to all concerned.
9. Staff captain "A" & "Q" will act as entraining Officer. Lieut. E.V. Patterson will be Detraining Officer.
Units will detail two officers each, once as entraining officer and one as detraining officer. Names of Officers to be wired at once to Brigade Headquarters.
10. ACKNOWLEDGE (A.A. 178)
Eric Osborne, Captain
7TH Cnadian Infantry Brigade.
3RD Cdn. Div. "Q"
The R.C.R. (Adv. And Rear)
P.P.C.L.I. (Adv. And Rear)
42ND Battalion (Adv. And Rear)
49TH Battalion (Adv. And Rear)
7TH Cdn. T.M. Battery.
3RD Cdn. Div Train.
No. 2 Coy. 3RD Cdn. Div Train.
Brigade Orderly Officer.
Brigade Bombing Officer.
Brigade Transport Officer.