Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
THE ROYAL CANADIAN REGIMENT.
1. The R.C.R. will be relieved tonight by two Companies of the 16TH Canadian Infantry Battalion.
The remaining two companies of the 16TH Bn. will relieve 49TH Cdn. Inf Bn.
Company Commanders will ensure that as soon as the two Companies of the 16TH Bn. occupy area presently occupied by us. R.C.R. Companies move out.
2. Lewis Guns, Magazines, etc. will be piled outside Battalion Headquarters, on the road in separate piles. Two Gunners will be left to load Limbers, which will arrive at this spot at about 12.00 m.n.
Lieut. A.A.ALLENBACK will supervise loading etc.
3. On completion of relief the Battalion will move to Rear Battalion Headquarters, Transport Lines.
Companies will move off independently, route will be left to Company Commanders.
4. "A" Company will move off as decided verbally.
5. Completion of relief to be notified to Battalion Headquarters immediately by runner.
Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.