Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Reference Maps:- Hazebrouck; Lens, 1/100,000
1. The 7th Canadian Infantry Brigade, less transport, is moving by rail to the AVESNES LE COMTE - HABERCQ Area tomorrow 25th inst.
2. The transport of the 7th Canadian Infantry Brigade will be brigaded under the command of Capt. H. PHILLIPS, of The R.C.R., and will move by road from present billets to ST. MICHAEL sur TERNOISE (north east of ST. POL) on the 25th inst.
3. Starting Point - road junction west of the "L" in LIERETTE.
5. Order of March:
6. Head of column will pass starting point at 10.00 a.m.
7. 100 yards distances will be maintained between unit transports on the march.
8. Rations and forage for the 25th and 26th June will be carried.
9. Capt. H. PHILLIPS will arrange direct with the Area Commandant, ST. POL, for billets, etc., at ST. MICHEL sur TERNOISE.
10. On completion of move Brigade Headquarters will be established at AVESNES LE COMTE.
Sgd. A.G. Stiles, Major,
7th Canadian Infantry Brigade.