Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 15
28th June 1918
LENS 11, 1/100,000
Sheet 51B S.W. 1/40,000
Sheet 51C S.E. 1/40,000
1. The 7th Canadian Infantry Brigade will relieve the 11th Canadian Infantry Brigade in the NEUVILLE VITASSE Section on the night 28/29th June 1918.
The R.C.R. will relieve in Front Line. (Right.)
The P.P.C.L.I. will relieve in Front Line. (Left.)
The 42nd Cdn. Bn. will relieve in Support. (Right)
The 49th Cdn. Bn. will relieve in Support. (Left)
One Battalion of the 5th Cdn. Inf. Bde. Will be on the Right, and a Battalion of the 168th Inf. Bde. Will be on the Left.
2. To relieve the 29th Cdn. Inf. Bn. In Front Line right sub-sector on the night 28/29th June 1918.
3. H.Q. Co. R.C.R. will relieve H.Q. Co. 29th Bn.
"A" Co. R.C.R. will relieve "A" Co. 29th Bn.
"B" Co. R.C.R. will relieve "B" Co. 29th Bn.
"C" Co. R.C.R. will relieve "C" Co. 29th Bn.
"D" Co. R.C.R. will relieve "D" Co. 29th Bn.
4. 5 Guides per Co. and 2 per Bn. H.Q. from 29th Bn. will rendezvous at Cross-roads M.15.b.65.30 at 10.15 p.m.
5. Road Junction R.22.d.20.80.
Head of Column will pass Starting Point at 9.00 p.m.
Mill at M.7.d.60.70. Will NOT be passed before 9.45 p.m.
6. "B", "A", "D", "C", H.Q. Cos. Intervals of 50 yards between platoons will be maintained on march. 200 yards between Companies, Lewis Gun Limbers will accompany Cos.
7. Battle Order. Greatcoats will be rolled and placed under Flap of Haversack.
8. (a) The T.O. will arrange to transport L.G's to Road Junction M.15.b.65.30. Limbers following immediately in rear of FIRST Platoon of their respective Companies.
(b) All available Water Tins will be filled and transported to Co. DUMPS.
(c) Cooking Kits will be transported to Co. and H.Q. Dumps by Limber.
9. Cos. Will forward to Bn. H.Q. By 9.00 a.m. 29th inst. Lists of all Trench Stores, Maps, etc., taken over.
10. Regimental Aid Post will be established at M.22.b.9.0.
11. Completion of Relief will be at once notified to Bn. H.Q. By CODE WORD "BULLY".
Issued by Runner at 5.00 p.m.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regt.