Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
THE ROYAL CANADIAN REGIMENT.
1. The Battalion will move to Brigade Resrve at VAILLY Huts 27th. Inst.
2. Parade at 7.45 a.m.
3. Starting Point - Main Road opposite Orderly Room facing South.
4. Order of March - H.Q. Co., Band, "D" Co., "C" Co., Drums, "B" Co., "A" Co., Transport.
5. Dress - Marching Order. Officers will carry steel Helmets on left shoulder.
6. ADMINISTRATIVE ARRANGEMENTS.
(a) Lewis Gunners will parade by Companies under an Officer and march to Transport Lines and load Limbers at 6.45 a.m.
(b) Signallers will load equipment at 7.00 a.m. At Transport Lines.
(c) Band and Drums will carry packs, and instrument cases to Transport Lines at 7.15 a.m.
(d) Officers' Kits will be piled outside H.Q., J.H.Q., abd Company Officers' Messes at 6.16 a.m.
(e) Company Officers' mess Kit will be placed on Cookers.
(f) Company Cookers will be ready for teams at 7.00 a.m. Mess cart will load at H.Q., and J.H.Q. Mess at 7.15 a.m.
(g) Maltese cart will load at M.I. Room at 7.15 a.m.
(h) Rations for 28th inst. will be drawn at 6.00 a.m. at Q.M. Stores.
(i) H.Q., and Detachment Cooks will ensure that their Cooking Kit is loaded on usual Company Cook Wagons at 6.45 a.m.
7. No rear parties will be left behind Battalion.
8. 2nd i/c of Companies will personally supervise Administrative Arrangments at 6 above.
9. Billets will be left in a clean and sanitary condition.
10. Mounted Officers will send for their chargers at Transport Lines at 7.30 a.m.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.