Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 14
10th May 1918
1. The R.C.R. will move to BOURECQ at 6.00 p.m. this date.
2. Railway Crossing HAZEBROUCK F.6.00.70.
3. ST HILLAIRE - BOURECQ
(a) Companies will move off independently in order H.Q., "A", "B", "C" and "D".
(b) Time of moving off as follows:
Administrative Arrangements to Accompany The R.C.R. Operation Order No. 102
1. Lieut. A.A. ALLENBACK, 5 H.Q. Runners and 5 O.R's per Co. will proceed as Advance Party as previously arranged. Advance Parties will meet the Battalion at Cross Roads (HAZEBROUCK F.6.2.85).
2. Men will carry Full Marching Order.
Lewis Guns, Magazines and Officers' Kits and Mess Kits will be piled on Village Square by 5.00 p.m. "A" Co. Kits etc., will be piled in front of Company Mess by 5.00 p.m. Lewis Guns will be taken to junction LIERES - ST HILLAIRE and LESPRESSES Road by 5.00 p.m.
3. Billets and surrounding of Billets will be left in a clean and sanitary condition. Clearance Certificates will be obtained and forwarded to Bn. Hd. Qrs. By 1st run 11th instant.
Issued by Runner at _____
Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy No. 1 - 7th Cdn. Inf. Bde.
2. - "A" Coy.
3. - "B" Coy.
4. - "C" Coy.
5. - "D" Coy.
6. - Q.M.
7. - T. Offr.
8. - Sig. Offr.
9. - Scout Offr.
10. - M.O.
11. - Jr. Hd. Qrs.
12. - R.S.M.
13. - File.
14-16. - War Diary.