Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. ___
The Royal Canadian Regiment
23rd April 1918.
36C S.W. 1 1/10,000
1. All Inter-Company relief will be carried out on the night 24th/25th April 1918.
2. "A" Company will relieve "C" Company. "D" Company will relieve "B" Company.
3. On completion of relief:-
4. All details of relief will be arranged by Company Commanders.
5. Completion of relief will be immediately wired to Battalion headquarters by CODE WORD "ONCE".
6. Completion of Move will be immediately wired to Battalion headquarters by CODE WORD "AGAIN".
Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Issued by Runner at 8.30 p.m.