The First World War
War Diary of The Royal Canadian Regiment
Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
The Royal Canadian Regiment
Disposition as at April 1st 1918.
BATTALION HEADQUARTERS - T.8.d.50.69
"D" COMPANY (RIGHT).
- Company Headquarters - T.15.a.60.90
- 4 Platoons in TEDDY GERARD from its junction with MERICOURT ROAD to it junction with KEANE.
"B" COMPANY (OUTPOST COMPANY).
- Company Headquarters - T.16.B.60.55
- Advance Company Headquarters - T.9.d.95.85
- 1 Platoon in Company Headquarters - T.16.B.60.55
- 1 Platoon in Advance Company Headquarters - T.9.d.95.85
- 1 Platoon in Outpost Line VESTA TILLEY fro its junction with TEDDIE GERARD to its junction with BILLIE BURKE.
- 1 Platoon in defended locality in BILLIE BURKE - T.9.b.62.80
"A" COMPANY (CENTRE).
- Company Headquarters - T.8.a.90.48
- 4 Platoons in KEANE and ACTRESS.
"C" COMPANY (LEFT).
- Company Headquarters - T.3.c.60.90
- 2 Platoon in SOURIS
- 2 Platoons in BILLIE BURKE from T.3.d.45.96 to its junction with CYRIL.
The above disposition shows therefore 6 Platoons in the Outpost Line and 10 Platoons in the Main Resistance Line.
Commanding The Royal Canadian Regiment