Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 17
THE ROYAL CANADIAN REGIMENT.
24th March 1918.
Reference Map: 36C. S.W. 3 1/10,000
1. The PPCLI will relieve the Battalion in the Front Line on the night of 25/26th March 1918. On relief the Battalion (less "A" Coy) will move into Brigade Reserve. "A" Coy. will move into Brigade Support in GLADYS and DORIS Trenches.
2. Reliefs and moves will be as follows:-
|Company.||Relieved By.||Move To.|
|H.Q. Coy The R.C.R.||H.Q. Co. P.P.C.L.I.||B.6.c.10.66|
|"A" Coy. The R.C.R.||No. 4 Coy. P.P.C.L.I.||T.8.d.2 GLADYS - DORIS|
|"B" Coy. The R.C.R.||No. 3 Coy. P.P.C.L.I.||Junction RED TRENCH and LENS-ARRAS Rd. S.10.b.75.25.|
|"C" Coy. The R.C.R.||No. 2 Coy. P.P.C.L.I.||RED TRENCH S.12.b.75.25.|
|"D" Coy. The R.C.R.||No. 1 Coy. P.P.C.L.I.||RED TRENCH S.12.b.75.25.|
3. Guides will be supplied as arranged by Company Commanders with O.C. Co's P.P.C.L.I.
4. Companies will send under own arrangements Advanced Parties of 1 Officer and 5 O.R's to take over from P.P.C.L.I. Lieut ISBESTER and 2 Scouts, 2 Signallers and 4 Runners will take over for H.Q. Coy leaving at 2.30 p.m.
5. 20 Tins of Water per Coy. and 20 for Battalion H.Q. Will be handed over to P.P.C.L.I. and an equal number will be taken over from the P.P.C.L.I.
6. Companies will arrange their own Carrying Parties for tomorrow night. The R.S.M. will arrange for H.Q. Party.
7. Transport Officer will arrange to dump rations tomorrow night as follows:-
8. Receipts for Trench Stores to be made out in Quadruplicate, two copies will be handed over to the P.P.C.L.I. Two copies also Disposition Map and Trench State will be submitted to Battalion Headquarters by 9.00 a.m. 26th inst.
9. Completion of Relief will be immediately reported to Battalion Headquarters by code word "YES".
Completion of move will be reported by code word "UNCLE".
Issued at _____ by Runner.
Asst/Adjutant the Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy No. 1 - 7th C.I.B.
2. - P.P.C.L.I.
3. - "A" Coy.
4. - "B" Coy.
5. - "C" Coy.
6. - "D" Coy.
7. - I.O.
8. - S.O.
9. - T.O.
10. - Q.M.
11. - M.O.
12. - Rear H.Q.
13. - R.S.M.
14. - File.
15-17. - War Diary.