Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 4
The Royal Canadian Regiment
by Lieut.-Col. C.R.E. WILLETS, D.S.O.
Commanding The R.C.R.
38C S.W.3. 1/10,000
1. The P.P.C.L.I. will relieve the Battalion in the Front Line on the night of 12/13th March 1918.
On completion of relief the Battalion will move into Brigade Reserve, the Area now occupied by the P.P.C.L.I.
2. Reliefs and moves will be as follows:-
|Company.||Relieved by.||Move to.|
|H.Q. Co. R.C.R.||H.Q. Co. P.P.C.L.I.||S.6.c.10.60|
|"A" R.C.R.||No. 2 Co. P.P.C.L.I.||BETTY SAP - T.8.a.50.65|
|"B" R.C.R.||No. 1 Co. P.P.C.L.I.||RED TRENCH - S.12.b.75.25, LENS ARRAS Rd.|
|"C" R.C.R.||No. 4 Co. P.P.C.L.I.||RED TRENCH - S.12.b.3.5|
|"D" R.C.R.||No. 3 Co. P.P.C.L.I.||RED TRENCH - S.12.b.3.5|
3. GUIDES will be supplied as mutually arranged by Companies with O.Cs. Companies of the P.P.C.L.I.
4. Companies will send, under their own arrangements, advanced parties of 1 Officer and 5 O.R's. To take over from the P.P.C.L.I. Lieut. ALLENBACK, 2 Scouts, 2 Signallers, and 4 Runners will take over for H.Q. Co. leaving at 1.30 p.m.
5. 20 Tins of Water per Company and 20 Tins for Bn. H.Q. Will be handed over to the P.P.C.L.I., a similar number will be taken over from the P.P.C.L.I.
6. Companies will arrange their own Carrying Parties for tomorrow night, the R.S.M. Will arrange for H.Q. Carrying Party.
7. The Transport Officer will arrange to dump rations tomorrow night as follows:-
8. Receipts for Trench Stores will be made out in quintuplicate, three copies will be handed over to the P.P.C.L.I., two copies together with Disposition Map and Trench Strength will be submitted to Battalion H.Q. By 2.00 a.m. the 13th inst.
9. Completion of relief will be immediately reported to Battalion headquarters by CODE WORD "NINETY".
Completion of move will be reported by CODE WORD "MARCH".
A/Adjutant the Royal Canadian Regiment.
Issued at _____ p.m.
Copy No. 1 - 7th C.I.B.
No. 2 - P.P.C.L.I.
No. 3 - "A" Co.
No. 4 - "B" Co.
No. 5 - "C" Co.
No. 6 - "D" Co.
No. 7 - I.O.
No. 8 - S.O.
No. 9 - T.O.
No. 10 - Q.M.
No. 11 - M.O.
No. 12 - Rear Bn. H.Q.
No. 13 - R.S.M.
No. 14 - File.
No. 15-17 - War Diary.