Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. __
36C. S.W. 1/10,000
1. The R.C.R. Will relieve the 43rd Cdn. Battalion in the front line on the night 6/7th March.
2. Reliefs will be as follows:-
3. Companies will move off in order:-
Route:- NEUVILLE ST. VAAST - PETIT VIMY ROAD - LENS-ARRAS ROAD to junction with CYRIL TRENCH.
Route:- LENS-ARRAS ROAD, CYRIL TRENCH to ACTRESS TRENCH.
4. Numbers 1 and 2 Lewis Gunners of "A", "D" and "C" Cos. will report at Orderly Room at 1.30 p.m. tomorrow ready to proceed to the Line. Guides will be furnished from H.Q. Runners. They will report at 43rd Battalion Headquarters to Lieut. ISBESTOR, who will give then instructions as to their position in the Line. They will take up their positions as far as possible before dark.
"B" Coy Lewis Gunners will proceed independently at 1.30 p.m.
5. Two guides per platoon will be at the junction of ENS-ARRAS ROAD and CYRIL TRENCH at 6.00 p.m. one guide will be furnished as arranged with the 43rd Battalion. The advanced R.C.R. Parties will furnish the 2nd guide.
6. O.Rs will wear leather jerkins. Greatcoats and one blanket will be carried in the pack. Haversacks will not be carried.
7. Completion of relief will be immediately reported to Battalion headquarters by wire, using code word MARCH.
Lieut. A/Adjutant the Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy No. 1 - 7th Cdn. Inf. Bde.
No. 2 - "A" Coy.
No. 3 - "B" Coy.
No. 4 - "C" Coy.
No. 5 - "D" Coy.
No. 6 - 43rd Cdn. Inf. Bn.
No. 7 - L.G.O.
No. 8 - B.O.
No. 9 - S.O.
No. 10 - T.O. & Q.M.
No. 11 - M.O.
No. 12 - R.S.M.
No. 13 - Junior H.Q. (struck out)
No. 14 - File.
No. 15 - H.Q. Runners. (struck out)
No. 15-17 - War Diary