Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 6
The Royal Canadian Regiment.
27th March 1918.
Reference map - 36C. S.W. 1/20,000
1. "B" Company of the R.C.R. From RED Trench will relieve 1 Company 116th Battalion in the WILLERVAL CHAUDIERE LINE from T.14.c.6.3 to VIMY AVION RAILWAY, on night March 27/28th.
2. Details of relief to be arranged between Company Commanders concerned. Relief to be completed by 11.30 p.m. 27th March.
3. "B" Company will hand over trench stores of present Area to "C" Company R.C.R.
4. Disposition Maps and receipts for Trench Stores will be sent to Battalion Headquarters by 9.00 a.m. Tomorrow.
5. Completion of relief will be reported to Battalion Headquarters by code word "WORK".
Issued at ___
Asst/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy No 1. - 7th C.I.B.
2. - 116th Battalion.
3. - "B" Coy.
4. - "C" Coy.
5. - File.
6-8. - War Diary.