Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 154
February 28th, 1918.
Sheets 36B, 36C, 51B, 51C.
1. The R.C.R. less two Companies ("A" and "B") will relieve the P.P.C.L.I. in CELLARS CAMP NEUVILLE ST. VAAST tomorrow March 1st. "B" Coy. The R.C.R. will relieve one Company The P.P.C.L.I. At AUGRES ROAD (36 C. S. 18.a.1.3.)
2. (a) Lieut. ISBESTOR, 3 Runners, 1 Scout and 1 Signaller from H.Q. Coy., 1 N.C.O. And 1 Runner from "C" and "D" Coy's will report at the Orderly Room at 8.00 a.m. To proceed to NEUVILLE ST. VAAST to take over the billeting area from the P.P.C.L.I. They will meet the Battalion at LA TARGETTE CORNER and guide the Companies to their billets.
(b) "B" Coy. will detail 1 Officer and 5 O.R's to report at the Orderly Rom at 9.00 a.m. To proceed to 36C. S.18.a.1.3 to take over dugouts from the P.P.C.L.I. Coy. The advance party will arrange to meet "B" Coy. at the detraining point and guide platoons to their dugouts.
3. (a) H.Q., "C" and "D" Coy's will parade at 10.0 a.m. And move off in order H.Q., Drums, "C" and "D" Coy's.
4. The head of the column will pass the starting point (Road JUnction 36 B W 30.a.60.40) at 10.15 a.m.
5. Route to be followed:- LE PENDU, MT. ST. ELOY, LA TARGETTE-NEUVILLE ST. VAAST.
6. 100 YARDS INTERVAL WILL BE OBSERVED BETWEEN Coy's. Halts 50 minutes after the hour.
7. "B" Coy. will parade at 3.30 p.m. and entrain at 36 B.X.19.a.9.5 VILLERS-au-BOIS at 4.00 p.m. Detraining at BOBBY DUMP 36 C.S.18.a.1.2 about 7.00 p.m.
8. Dress (H.Q., "C" and "D" Coy's) Full marching order, Leather jerkins will be worn.
"B" Coy. Battle Order. S.B.R's at the alert. Leather jerkins will be worn. Greatcoats and blanket bandrole.
9. "B" Coy. will work and be billeted with the 7th Field Coy. C.E.
10. Companies will be required to provide working parties to-morrow night, particulars of which will be furnished on arrival in new area.
11. The Camp will be left in a thoroughly clean and sanitary condition. Huts will be ready for inspection by 9.00 am.
1. The second blanket will be rolled in bundles of 10 and piled by Companies near the VILLERS-au-BOIS Road.
2. The transport will call for "C" and "D" Coy's Field Kitchens at 9.00 a.m. "B" Coy's Field Kitchen at 2.00 p.m.
3. "B" Coy's rations and Officers kits will be delivered at BOBBY DUMP at 7.00 p.m. The billetting officer will send a guide to meet the transport at 36 C S 24.a.40.00 at 6.45 p.m.
Issued at 6.30 p.m.
Lieut. A/Adjutant the Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy No. 1 - 7th C.I.B.
No. 2 - "B" Coy.
No. 3 - "C" Coy.
No. 4 - "D" Coy.
No. 5 - Scouts.
No. 6 - Signallers.
No. 7 - Bombing Officer and Lewis Gun Officer.
No. 8 - Quartermaster and Transport Officer.
No. 9 - Band.
No. 10 - Drums.
No. 11 - R.S.M.
No. 12 - Medical Officer.
No. 13 - Paymaster.
No. 14 - File.
No. 15-18 - War Diary.