Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 18
Reference map - Sheets 36B, 36C, 51B, 51C.
1. The R.C.R. Less two Companies ("A" and "B") will relieve the P.P.C.L.I. in CELLARS CAMP NEUVILLE ST VAAST tomorrow March 1st. "B" Coy The R.C.R. will relieve one Company The P.P.C.L.I. at ANGRES ROAD (36C. S.18.a.1.3).
2. (a) Lieut. ISBESTOR, 3 Runners, 1 Scout and 1 Signaller from H.Q. Coy, 1 N.C.O. and 1 Runner from "C" and "D" Coy's will report at the Orderly Room at 8.00 a.m. To proceed to NEUVILLE ST VAAST to take over billeting area from P.P.C.L.I. They will meet the Battalion at LA TARGETTE CORNER and guide the Companies to thier billets.
(b) "B" Coy. will detail 1 Officer and 5 O.R's to report at the Orderly Room at 9.00 a.m. to proceed to 36C S.18.a.1.3 to take over fro the P.P.C.L.I. Coy. The advance party will arrange to meet "B" Coy at the detraining point and guide platoons to their dugouts.
3. H.Q., "C" and "D" Coy's will parade at 10.0 a.m. and move off on order H.Q., Drums, "C" and "D" Coy's.
4. The head of the column will pass the starting point (Road Junction 36B W 30.a.60.40) at 10.15 a.m.
5. Route to be followed:- LE PENDUE, MT. ST. ELOY, LA TARGETTE, NEUVILLE ST. VAAST.
6. 100 YARDS INTERVAL WILL BE OBSERVED BETWEEN Coy's. Halts 50 minutes after the hour.
7. "B" Coy wilparade at 3.30 p.m. and entrain at 36B X.19.a.9.5 VILLERS-AU-BOIS at 4.00 p.m. Detraining at BOBBY DUMP 36C S.18.a.1.2 about 7.00 p.m.
8. Dress (H.Q. "C" and "D" Coy's) Full Marching Order. Leather jerkins will be worn.
9. "B" Coy will be billeted with the 7th Field Coy. C.E.
10. Companies will be required to provide working parties tomorrow night, particulars of which will be furnished on arrival in new area.
11. The Camp will be left in a thoroughly clean and sanitary condition. Huts will be ready for inspection by 9.00 a.m.
1. The second blanket will be rolled in bundles of 10 and piles by Companies near the VILLERS-AU-BIS Road.
2. The Transport will call for "C" and "D" Coy's Field Kitchen at 9.00 a.m.
"B" Coy's Field Kitchens at 2.00 p.m.
Officers Kits and Mes Kits at 10.00 a.m.
"C" and "D" Coy's Lewis Guns and magazines at 10.00 a.m.
"B" Coy's packs at 10.00 a.m.
3. "B" Coy's rations and Officers' Kits will be delivered at BOBBY DUMP at 7.00 p.m. The Billeting Officer will send a guide to meet the transport at 36C S.24.a.40.00 at 6.45 p.m.
Issued at 6.30 p.m.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy No. 1. - 7th C.I.B.
2. - "B" Coy.
3. - "C" Coy.
4. - "D" Coy.
5. - Scouts.
6. - Signallers.
7. - Bombing Officer and Lewis Gun Officer.
8. - Runners.
9. - Quartermaster and Transport Officer.
10. - Band.
11. - Drums.
12. - R.S.M.
13. - Medical Officer.
14. - Paymaster.
15-16. - File.
17-19. - War Diary.