Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 12
20th February 1918.
Reference map - Sheet 36B.
1. The Battalion will move to SUBURBAN CAMP, VILLERS-AU-BOIS area at 1.30 p.m. tomorrow.
2. Companies wil parade and move off independently.
3. Dress:- Full Marching Order. Men will carry greatcoats and extra blanket.
4. Lieut. ALLENBACK and 1 N.C.O. per Coy. and H.Q. Will report to the Town Major VILLERS-AU-BOIS at 8.30 a.m. tomorrow.
5. The Q.M. will arrange for dinner at 11.45 a.m.
6. Officers Kits, etc., will be ready for transport at 12.00 noon.
7. The huts and camp area will be left in a thoroughly clean and sanitary condition. All refuse will be dumped at the incinerator.
8. The Q.M. & T.O. Departments will move to previously notified Transport Lines at LA TARGETTE, under the T.O's arrangements.
Issued at 5.50 p.m.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy No. 1 - 7th Cdn. Inf. Bde.
No. 2 - "B" Coy.
No. 3 - "C" Coy.
No. 4 - "D" Coy.
No. 5 - Signals.
No. 6 - M.O.
No. 8 - Junior Headquarters.
No. 9 - Q.M.
No. 10 - R.S.M.
No. 11 - File.
No. 12-14 - War Diary.