Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 13
18th January 1918.
1. The R.C.R. will be relieved in Divisional Reserve SOUCHEZ by the 102ND Canadian Infantry Battalion, tomorrow 19th January 1918.
2. Companies will parade independently and march off in the following order "D", "C", "B", "A", H.Q. Co. First Co. to pass starting point at 1.00 p.m.
3. Starting Point. SOUCHEZ Cross Roads (S.7.d.70.95)
Route CARENCHY - W.30.c.9.4 - VILLERS AU BOIS - LE PENDU - BOIS DES ALLEUX.
4. Dress:- Heavy Marching Order with Greatcoats. Caps. S.B.R's slung.
5. 100 yards distance will be maintained between Companies. HALTS will be at ten minutes to the Clock hour.
6. The Band and Drums will proceed under arrangements by Transport Officer.
1. Second Blankets to be rolled in bundles of ten and placed in Hut near Battalion Headquarters from which they were drawn on arrival.
2. Co. Cookers will be ready to be called for at 12/30 p.m.
3. Officers and Company Mess Kits will be outside Company H.Q. ready to be picked up at 11.30 a.m. H.Q. Mess Kit at 12.30 p.m.
4. Lewis Guns and Panniers will be placed on Limber tonight under arrangements with the L.G. Officer.
Issued at 7.30 p.m.
(SGD) M.F. GREGG, Lieut.
Asst. Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy No. 1. - 7TH Cdn. Inf. Bde.
No. 2. - "A" Co.
No. 3. - "B" Co.
No. 4. - "C" Co.
No. 5. - "D" Co.
No. 6. - Signals.
No. 7. - M.O.
No. 8. - Junior H.Q.
No. 9. - Adjutant REAR.
No. 10. - Q.M.
No. 11. - R.S.M.
No. 12. - File.
No. 13, 14, 15 - WAR DIARY.