Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 13
36C S.W.1 1/10,000
1. The R.C.R. will be relieved in the Line by the P.P.C.L.I. on the night 16/17th Jan 1918.
On completion of relief the Bn. will move into Divisional Reserve SOUCHEZ.
2. No Guides need be supplied for P.P.C.L.I.
3. The Battalion will entrain at RED MILL SIDING (M.27.d.55.95) and will proceed by Light Railway to LENS JUNCTION.
Lieut. ISBESTER will be in charge at entraining point.
3. NINETY filled Water Tins will be handed over to P.P.C.L.I.
4. Advance Parties of 1 Officer and 4 O.R's per Company will proceed to SOUCHEZ and report at 3.00 p.m. to Lieut. ALLANBACK, who will be in charge of taking over Hutments.
6. CODE WORD for.,
RELIEF COMPLETE . . . . . . . "RAIN"
MOVE COMPLETE . . . . . . . . "MUD"
Asst. Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regt.
Issued at 7.30 p.m.
Copy No. 1. - 7TH Cdn. Inf. Bde.
No. 2. - P.P.C.L.I.
No. 3. - "A" Co.
No. 4. - "B" Co.
No. 5. - "C" Co.
No. 6. - "D" Co.
No. 7. - Signals.
No. 8. - M.O.
No. 9. - Junior H.Q.
No. 10. - Adjutant REAR
No. 11. - Q.M.
No. 12. - R.S.M.
No. 13. - File.
No. 14.-16. - War Diary.