Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 7
Sheet 36 a. 1/40,000.
Sheet 36 b. 1/40,000.
Sheet 36 c. 1/40,000.
1. The Battalion will move by Bus tomorrow 21.12.1917 to FOSSE 10. (36b. R.8.a & b)
2. The Battalion will parade at CHURCH CORNER. Head of Column towards AUCHY AU BOIS. (Exact time to be notified later.)
3. Order of March. SCOUTS, SIGNALLERS, H.Q. DETAILS, BAND. DRUMS, "A" "B" "C" "D" Cos. to AUCHY AU BOIS - ST HILLAIRE Road (exact place to be notified later). Here the Battalion will halt, form two-deep and remain on the left of the road ready to em-bus.
4. DRESS. Full Marching Order, Greatcoats and Caps, S.B.R's slung over left shoulder, Second Blanket and Rubber Sheet will be carried around pack.
5. The Billets will be left in a thoroughly clean and Sanitary condition. The usual Billeting certificates will be obtained by occupants of Billets.
6. There will be Rear Party nor Stragglers.
T.O. and Q.M. Arrangements.
1. Haversack Rations will be carried for Mid-day meal.
Hot evening meal will be provided on arrival.
One cook per Company will accompany Cookers.
2. Officers' Kits will be piled in front of "B" and "C" Co. H.Q. at CHURCH CORNER at 7.30 a.m. ready to be picked up by Transport.
3. Company Mess Kits will go on Co. Cookers, which will be ready to move off at 7.30 a.m.
H.Q. Mess will be called for at 8.30 a.m.
4. Transport will move independently to Lines at FOSSE 10. March formations and Discipline will be maintained.
5. Transport officer will detail one guide to be at Brigade H.Q. at 6.45 a.m. to guide Lorries allotted to this Battalion.
6. On arrival in new area, Company Q.M. Sgts. Will attend at Q.M. Stores for rations.
Issued by Runner at 6.45 p.m.
In the Field 20-12-17.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy No. 1 - 7TH Cdn. Inf. Bde.
2 - "A" Co.
3 - "B" Co.
4 - "C" Co.
5 - "D" Co.
6 - Scout Offr.
7 - Signalling Offr.
8 - Runners.
9 - Bombing Offr.
10 - L.G.O.
11 - Q.M.
12 - Paymaster.
13 - M.O.
14 - Band.
15 - Drums.
16 - R.S.M.
17-19. - War Diary.
20 - File.