Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Reference map - Sheet 36 B
1. The Battalion will march to RELY tomorrow.
2. The Battalion will parade in front of the Orderly Room at 6.45 a.m.
3. The Battalion will pass starting point P.26.c.20.00 at 8.00 a.m.
4. Order of March. H.Q. Co., Drums, A., B., C., & D.
5. Route. BOSNES LILLERS - ST HILLAIRE.
6. An advance billetting party proceeded by bus at 2.00 p.m. This date to arrange billets.
7. Dress Battle Order. Leather jerkins may be worn. S.R's will be worn on the left shoulder. Men will not carry sandbags, etc., with extra clothing or rations.
8. T.O. And Q.M. Arrangements.
Breakfast 5.30 a.m.
Dinner on arrival.
Officers kits will be taken to Orderly Room by 6.00 a.m. together with Mess Packs to be taken by lorry.
9. The usual billetting certificates will in all cases be obtained.
A/Adjt. The Royal Canadian Regiment
Issued at 6.00 p.m.
In the Field 18.11.17.