Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Sheet 28 - 1 / 40,000
Sheet 27 - 1 / 40,000
Sheet 36A - 1 / 40,000
1. The Battalion will move by Bus to ROBECQ tomorrow.
2. The Battalion will parade at 8.30 a.m. And move off by Platoons in File at 50 yards interval.
3. Route. Track 6 to YPRES to embussing point H.18.a.19.68. KRUITSTRAAT.
4. Order of March. H.Q., Band and Drums, "A", "B", "C", and "D" Cos.
5. Head of Column will halt at Embussing Point and Battalion will form up in file on the left of the Road.
6. Dress. Full Marching Order, Steel Helmets S.B.R's at the Alert.
7. The Camp will be left in a clean and Sanitary condition.
8. Breakfast at 6.30 a.m. Haversack Rations will be carried. Hot meal on arrival.
9. Mess Equipment and Officers' Kits etc. To go by lorry, will be taken to junction Track 6 and Boundary Cross Roads at 7.00 a.m.
10. Accommodation of Busses 20. Lorries 25.
In the Field.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment