Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 12
Map Reference LENS 11
1. The Regiment will proceed to BAILLEUL AUX CORNELLES tomorrow 6th October.
2. Time of moving off to be notified later.
Transport will pass starting point at 7 a.m.
Route. - MONT ST ELOY - ACQ - CABELLE - FERMONT - TINQUES.
4. Officers kits, Mess kits, etc., will be piled outside Co. H.Q. at 5.45 a.m. for transport.
5. Every effort must be made to leave the area in a thoroughly clean and sanitary condition.
All occupied dugouts, trenches, camp areas, Billets, Horse lines, Villages, Streets and roads, latrines and cooking areas must be left thoroughly clean.
6. No straggling of small parties will be permitted. Stragglers will be severely dealt with. Men will either go with the Transport at 7 a.m. or by train later. There will be no rear party.
Issued by Runner at ___.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy No. 1 to 7th Cdn. Inf. Bde.
2. - "A" Co.
3. - "B" Co.
4. - "C" Co.
5. - "D" Co.
6. - Signals.
7. - Scouts.
8. - L.G.O.
9. - Transport Officer.
10. - Medical Officer.
11. - R.S.M.
12-14. - War Diary.