Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 12
1. The Regiment will be relieved on the night of 5/6th October, by the 25TH Cdn. Inf. Bn.
On completion of relief, the Regiment will proceed to AUX REITZ and take over billets.
2. Advance billeting parties of 1 Officer and 5 other ranks for Bn. H.Q. and 5 other ranks per Co. will report at Bn. H.Q. At 7.30 a.m. tomorrow. They will report to Camp Commandant AUX REITZ at 10 a.m. to take over billets. They will be at BATH HOUSE corner NEUVILE ST VAAST at 9 p.m. tomorrow night to meet outgoings Co's and guide them to billets.
3. Three guides per Co. - two from Front line platoons - one from Support platoon - and once per Detachment, will be at Railway Culvert (T.86.c.80.35) at 7 p.m. tomorrow evening to guide in corresponding units of the 25TH Cdn. Inf. Bn.
4. Kits, Water cans, etc., for transport will be at dump - junction NEW BRUNSWICK TRENCH and ACHEVILLE ROAD - at 8 p.m.
Details re Lewis Guns, later.
5. The number of water cans taken over on coming into this area will be handed over to 25TH Cdn. Inf. Bn. As Trench Stores.
6. "Relief Complete" will be reported to Bn. H.Q. by code word "BEANS". "Move Complete" by Runner.
7. List of Trench Stores handed over will be forwarded to Orderly Room
by 10 a.m. on the morning following relief.
Issued by Runner at ___.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.