Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 12
3rd Sept., 1917.
1. The Regiment will be relieved on the night of the 4th/5th September, 1917 by the 1ST Canadian Infantry Bn.
On completion of the relief, the Regiment will move to FOSSE 1o (R.b.a. and b) and take over billets.
2. Two guides per platoon and two per detachment will be at the corner (N.8.d.35.65 LENS 1/10,000) by 8.30 p.m. September 4th to lead in corresponding units of the 1st Bn.
3. Completion of relief will be notified by Runner.
4. Billeting at FOSSE 10 is being arranged by rear Orderly Room. No advance parties will be sent out.
Guides for billets will meet companies at cross roads (R.3.c.30.90).
5. One limber per company will be furnished to transport Lewis Guns, Mess equipment, Water cans, etc.
Companies and detachments will arrange to have this material in five dumps at the Bn. Dump by 9 p.m. September 4th.
Issued by Runner at 8 p.m.
Asst. Adjutant the Royal Canadian Regt.
Copy No. 1. - 7TH Cdn. Inf Bde.
2. - 1ST Cdn. Inf. Bn.
3. - "A" Co.
4. - "B" Co.
5. - "C" Co.
6. - "D" Co.
7. - Rear H.Q. R.C.R.
8. - Quartermaster.
9. - Signals.
10. - Scouts.
11. - Medical Officer.
12 - 14. - War Diary.
15. - File.
R.C.R. Order No. 65.