Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
THE ROYAL CANADIAN REGIMENT.
1. The Regiment will to-night relieve Battalions as named at to-days conference.
2. Companies parade at 8.00 p.m. and begin to move off at 8.15 p.m. in the following order:- "A", "B", "C" and "D".
100 yards interval will be observed between platoons, with 10 minutes interval between Companies.
3. Company Guides will lead platoons to Advance Brigade Headquarters, where guides from 25TH and 22ND battalions will be met.
4. Arrival in trenches will be notified immediately by Code Phrase "your X 102 arrived at ........"
5. Officer's kits from Transport lines will be piled outside Company Headquarters at 5.00 p.m. Officer's kits for trenches - one sand bag is allowed to each Officer - will be piled outside Company Headquarters by 6.00 p.m.
One limber per Company will transport Lewis Gun's Mess, equipment etc.
6. Men left behind will report to Transport lines.
Asst. Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.