Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
1. The Royal Canadian Regiment will move today to NOEUX-LES MINES.
2. STARTING POINT - Railway Crossing at Battalion Headquarters.
3. TIME OF START - 9.00 a.m.
4. ORDER OF MARCH - Headquarters, "A", "B" Cos., Band, Drum,, "C", "D" Cos. And Transport.
5. Halts will be observed from 50 to 60 minutes after each hour and from 11.30 to 12.30 p.m.
6. Usual Billeting Parties will report to Lieut. MILLETT at Battalion Headquarters Mess at 7.00 a.m. They will meet Battalion on HAILLCOURT - NOEUX LES MINES ROAD.
7. Packs of Companies will be piled in one central place, under cover from weather, with a guard of 1 N.C.O. and 6 men per Co. These men should have 48 hours rations. Detachments will leave 2 men per Detachment.
8. DRESS - Battle Order, steel helmets on haversacks, caps to be worn.
9. Baggage wagon will call for Officers' kits etc. at 7.00 a.m., at Headquarters Mess, Orderly Room, Junior Headquarters Mess and Company Headquarters.
10. The Guard on packs will thoroughly clean all billets of units. Lieut. PROBERT of "C" Company will remain in charge of rear party and obtain a clearance from Town Major. He will personally inspect all billets of units. Units will be held personally responsible that billets are left in a thoroughly clean condition.
Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.