Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
(1) The Regiment will relieve the 58TH Canadian Infantry battalion in the Support Line on the night of July 2nd/3rd, 1917.
The dispositions will be as follows:-
2 Companies in RED Line between VIMY-AVION Railway and LENS-ARRAS Road.
2 Companies in RED Trench and RED Support Trench WEST of LENS-ARRAS Road.
Companies will relieve corresponding Companies of the 58TH Battalion.
(2) The usual Advance Parties will be sent forward and should report to the 58TH Battalion Headquarters at about 10.00 a.m. tomorrow.
One Guide from each Platoon will report back to their Companies to guide them in.
(3) Three Mules per Company and Three for Battalion Headquarters will report to take up Messes, Utensils, etc., etc. They will be at the Machine Gun Fort at 8.15 p.m. tomorrow and Companies will arrange for guides to take them to their respective Companies.
(4) All details of Relief will be arranged direct between Company Commanders Concerned.
(5) The completion of Relief is to be reported by the CODE PHRASE "Your B.M.R. 100 received at . . . . . . . ."
(6) Companies will not pass over the RIDGE before 10.00 p.m.
(7) Battalion headquarters will be at T.13.a.2.6.
Asst-Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.