Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 17
1. The Royal Canadian Regiment will be relieved by the 1ST East Lancs. This date.
2. Companies and Detachments will relieve under their own arrangements.
3. All Huts, and camp grounds must be left in a scrupulously clean condition.
4. Transport will arrive by 6. p.m. to take Officers kits etc. All kit will be piled in a convenient place near the road.
5. Battalion will parade at 7.15 p.m. Markers 7.05 p.m. and will march to SCOTTISH LINES where guides sent as an advance party will meet Co's and Detachments and direct them to their respective billets.
Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Issued by Runner at 10.00 a.m.
Copy. No. 1 - 7TH Cdn. Inf. Bde.
Copy. No. 2 - 1ST East Lancs.
Copy. No. 3 - "A" Co.
Copy. No. 4 - "B" Co.
Copy. No. 5 - "C" Co.
Copy. No. 6 - "D" Co.
Copy. No. 7 - Bombers.
Copy. No. 8 - Lewis Guns.
Copy. No. 9 - Scouts.
Copy. No. 10 - Signals.
Copy. No. 11 - Quartermaster.
Copy. No. 12 - Paymaster.
Copy. No. 13 - Transport Officer.
Copy. No. 14 - Medical Officer.
Copy. No. 15 - R.S.M.
Copy. No. 16-18 - War Diary.