Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 16
1. The Royal Canadian Regiment will be relieved by the P.P.C.L.I. on the night of 19TH/20TH August.
2. 1 N.C.O. and 4 men per Co. and 1 N.C.O. per Detachment will proceed to Camp "F" at 2.30 p.m. to take over Billets.
3. All billets must be left in a scrupulously clean condition.
4. Co's and Detachments will march off independently at a time to be notified later.
5. All spare kit to be piled in a convenient place near the road by 10 p.m. 18Th inst.
6. Report relief by wire. Code word "MARMALADE"
Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Issued by Runner at 12.45 p.m.
Copy. No. 1 - 7TH Cdn. Inf. Bde.
Copy. No. 2 - P.P.C.L.I.
Copy. No. 3 - "A" Co.
Copy. No. 4 - "B" Co.
Copy. No. 5 - "C" Co.
Copy. No. 6 - "D" Co.
Copy. No. 7 - Bombers.
Copy. No. 8 - Lewis Guns.
Copy. No. 9 - Scouts.
Copy. No. 10 - Signals.
Copy. No. 11 - Quartermaster.
Copy. No. 12 - Paymaster.
Copy. No. 13 - Transport.
Copy. No. 14 - Medical Officer.
Copy. No. 15-17 - War Diary.