Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 14
1. The Royal Canadian Regiment will be relieved by the 42ND. Bn. on night of 18/19TH August.
2. Lewis Guns, Bombers, Signals, Scouts and Snipers will be relieved under their own arrangements.
3. Trench Stores, Log Books, etc., will be handed over receipts in triplicate will be taken and a certificate obtained stating that the trenches were taken over in a sanitary condition. One receipt will be forwarded to Bn. H.Q.
4. All spare kit and water cans will be at respective Ration dumps at 10.30 p.m.
5. On relief H.Q., "A", and "C" Co's will march to Infantry Barracks YPRES.
"B" and "D" Co's will proceed to ZILLEBEKE BUND.
Guides sent as advance parties will meet Co's and Detachments at entrance to barracks and BUND respectively.
6. Report relief to Bn. H.Q. by Code word "JAM"
Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Issued by Runner at 9.00 p.m.
Copy. No. 1 - 7TH Cdn. Inf. Bde.
Copy. No. 2 - 42ND Bn.
Copy. No. 3 - "A" Co.
Copy. No. 4 - "B" Co.
Copy. No. 5 - "C" Co.
Copy. No. 6 - "D" Co.
Copy. No. 7 - Bombers.
Copy. No. 8 - Lewis Guns.
Copy. No. 9 - Scouts.
Copy. No. 10 - Signals.
Copy. No. 11 - Medical Officer.
Copy. No. 12 - Transport.
Copy. No. 13 - Quartermaster.
Copy. No. 14-16 - War Diary.