Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 2
1. The Royal Canadian Regiment will be relieved by the 52ND Bn. about 1 p.m. 23rd July, 1916.
2. Upon relief will march to STEENVOORDE to rest billets from Camp "A". Huts will be vacated by 12 Noon tomorrow 23RD instant for inspection as to sanitary condition.
3. Transport for Officers kits at 12.20 p.m. Kits MUST be piled at this time. All kit not absolutely needed to be sent to Quartermaster Stores on Ration Wagons at 9.30 a.m.
4. Cookers will be ready to move at 12.20 p.m.
5. Battalion will parade about 12.20 p.m. Exact time to be notified later. Markers 12.20 p.m.
Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy. No. 1 - 7TH Canadian. Inf. Bde
Copy. No. 2, 3, & 4 - War Diary.
Copy. No. 5 - "A" Co.
Copy. No. 6 - "B" Co.
Copy. No. 7 - "C" Co.
Copy. No. 8 - "D" Co.
Copy. No. 9 - Signals.
Copy. No. 10 - Lewis Guns.
Copy. No. 11 - Bombers.
Copy. No. 12 - Scouts.
Copy. No. 13 - Transport.
Copy. No. 14 - Quartermaster.
Copy. No. 15 - Medical Officer.
Copy. No. 16 - Paymaster.