Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
The Royal Canadian Regiment,
30th June, 1916.
Copy No. 1
1. Relief. R.C.R. will be relieved by 52ND Battalion. C.E.F. on night of June 30TH/1ST July.
2. Distribution. On completion of relief Companies will march independently to camp "B" where the Regiment will go into Divisional Reserve.
3. Lewis Guns, Bombers, and Signals will be relieved under their own arrangements.
4. Transport. Transport will arrive at respective billets for Kits, etc., at 10.15 p.m. everything must be piled so as to cause no delay in loading.
5. Reports. Reports on completion of relief will be forwarded by runner to battalion H.Q.
Code word will be ERIE.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy. No. 1, 2, & 3 - War Diary
Copy. No. 4 - 7TH Canadian. Inf. Bde.
Copy. No. 5 - O.C. "A" Coy.
Copy. No. 6 - O.C. "B" Coy.
Copy. No. 7 - O.C. "C" Coy.
Copy. No. 8 - O.C. "D" Coy.
Copy. No. 9 - O.C. Signals.
Copy. No. 10 - O.C. Lewis Guns.
Copy. No. 11 - O.C. Bombers.
Copy. No. 12 - O.C. Scouts.
Copy. No. 13 - O.C. Transport.
Copy. No. 14 - Quartermaster.
Copy. No. 15 - Medical Officer.
Copy. No. 16 - Paymaster.