Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 2
20TH June 1916
1. The Royal Canadian Regiment will relieve the 2ND. Bn. Irish Guards on the night 21/22ND June 1916.
2. Companies & Detachments will parade at Regtl. Hdqrs., where Busses will be waiting; at the following times and in the following order: 21ST. Inst:-
|Lewis Gunners.||6.40 PM|
|H.Q. Details.||6.50 PM|
|"B" Company.||6.55 PM|
|"C" Company.||7.00 PM|
|"D" Company.||7.05 PM|
|"A" Company.||7.10 PM|
|"B" Company.||63 R - 67 R|
|"C" Company.||68 R - 71 R|
|"D" Company.||72 R - 74 R, Less garrison of CULVERT, i.e., Two Sections & 10 Bombers|
|"A" Company.||(Support) Two Platoons HALFWAY HOUSE, and To Platoon at TUILERIE|
4. Officers Commanding Bombers, Lewis Gun Section, Signals, Scouts & Snipers will arrange for their respective reliefs.
5. Irish Guards will supply 16 Guides who will meet the battalion at the MENIN GATE, 1t 10.15 PM.
6. Packs will not be taken into the Trenches.
7. Mens Pack MUST be piled by Companies & Detachments at Transport Lines by 9.00 AM 21St instant in separate piles. One man per Company & detachment to be detailed to guard those until the have been put in original Q.M. Stores, and then rejoin their respective Unit.
8. Limbers will be sent to each Company & Detachment Headquarters for Officers baggage not intended for Trenches at 9.00 AM 21ST, instant. Kits MUST be ready by that time.
9. Limbers will be sent to each Company & Detachment Headquarters for all Trench Kit at 1.45 PM tomorrow. Trench Kit must be as compact and light as possible. One man per Company & Detachment to accompany the Wagon.
10. Completion of reliefs will be reported to Battalion Headquarters by code word ANTAGONISTIC.
11. Lists of trench stores in Triplicate taken over must be in Orderly Room by noon 22ND instant. This list will include certificate as to sanitary condition of Trenches over.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment
Copy. No. 1 - 7TH Can. Inf. Bde.
Copy. No. 2, 3, & 4 - War Diary.
Copy. No. 5 - O.C. "A" Coy.
Copy. No. 6 - O.C. "B" Coy.
Copy. No. 7 - O.C. "C" Coy.
Copy. No. 8 - O.C. "D" Coy.
Copy. No. 9 - O.C. L.G. Sec.
Copy. No. 10 - O.C. Bombers.
Copy. No. 11 - O.C. Regtl. Scouts.
Copy. No. 12 - O.C. Signals.
Copy. No. 13 - O.C. Transport.
Copy. No. 14 - Quartermaster.
Copy. No. 15 - M.O. i/c R.C.R.
Copy. No. 16 - Paymaster