Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 4
22ND May, 1916 Reference Map 1/40,000 Sheet 28
1. Relief. The 7TH Can. Inf. Bde will relieve the 8TH Can. Inf. Bde., in the left sector on the nights 21ST/22ND, 22ND/23RD, 23RD/24TH May.
2. Distribution. R.C.R. will move into Brigade reserve on night 23RD/24TH.
3. Starting Point. Railway crossing G.5.c.10.c. at 7.30 p.m. Companies will march by platoons at 250 yards distance.
4. Route. Battalion Headquarters Staff and details, "A" & "D" Coy's will march via VLAMERTIGHE ASYLUM, thence via Railway from I.7.a.4.7. to ZILLEBEKE BUND. "B" and "C" Coy's and details via VLAMERTIGHE, H.16.d.1.1., H.17.c.6.5. thence to BELGIAN CHATEAU at H.23.b.5.5.
5. Transport. Transport will leave camp "A" at 7. p.m.. v
6. Advanced party. 1 Officer from "A" Coy. and 1 Officer from "B" Coy. and i N.C.O. per Coy. will proceed at 3. p.m. to ZILLEBEKE BUND and BELGIAN CHATEAU respectively to take over.
7. O's. C. Companies will report when their relief is complete.
8. Batt'n Headquarters will be at ZILLEBEKE BUND.
9. Huts in Camp "A" will be vacated half an hour before Battalion moves off and inspected by Coy. Commanders who will report to Adjutant when this is done.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.
Copy. No. 1 - 7TH Can. Inf. Bde.
Copy. No. 2, 3, & 4 - War Diary.
Copy. No. 5 - O.C. "A" Coy.
Copy. No. 6 - O.C. "B" Coy.
Copy. No. 7 - O.C. "C" Coy.
Copy. No. 8 - O.C. "D" Coy.
Copy. No. 9 - O.C. Lewis Guns.
Copy. No. 10 - O.C. Bombers.
Copy. No. 11 - O.C. Regtl. Scouts.
Copy. No. 12 - O.C. Signallers.
Copy. No. 13 - O.C. Transport.
Copy. No. 14 - Quartermaster.
Copy. No. 15 - Medical Officer i/c R.C.R.
Copy. No. 16 - 5TH C.M.R.