Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Copy No. 2
14TH May 1916.
Reference Maps - 1/40,000 Sheet 28
1. Relief. R.C.R. will be relieved by 60TH Bn. on night of 15th/16TH May, 1916.
2. On completion of relief R.C.R. will go into Divisional Reserve and occupy camp "A" Camp.
3. Route. Companies will entrain at ASYLUM at an hour to be named later.
4. Billets. "D" Coy. will be billeted in tents about G.17.a.7.7.
5. Officers Commanding Detachments will arrange their own reliefs.
6. Trench Stores. Officers Commanding Companies and Detachments will forward to Orderly Room on 16TH inst., a copy of trench stores handed over.
7. Guides. One Officer and Four men per Company will meet incoming battalion at TRANSPORT FARM at 9.30 p.m., 15Th inst.
8. Transport will arrive at ration Dump at 11.00 p.m.
A/Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regiment.