Transcription by Captain Michael O'Leary, The RCR.
Col. A.H. MacDonell, D.S.O.,
Comdg The Royal Canadian Regt.,
28th. January 1916.
Reference Map Sheet 27 S.E.
1. The Brigade will be relieved by 1st. Canadian Infantry Brigade on 29th. and 30th. instant in accordance with attached Relief Table.
2. Machine Guns. Machine Gun Section will be relieved under arrangements made by the Brigade Machine Gun Officer.
3. Signals. Signals will be relieved under arrangements made by O.C. Brigade Signal Section.
4. Grenadiers. The Battalion Grenadiers will be relieved under arrangements made by the Brigade Grenade Officer.
5. Reports. Reports to the 7th. Can. Inf. Bde. To N.33.d.4.1. up to 8.00 p.m. 29th. instant, after that time to R.19.d.
6. Billets. On 30th. January 1916:-
Issued at 4 p.m.
Adjutant The Royal Canadian Regt.
Copy. No. 1, 2, & 3 - War Diary
Copy. No. 4 - 7th. Can. Inf. Bde.
Copy. No. 5 - O.C. "A" Coy.
Copy. No. 6 - O.C. "B" Coy.
Copy. No. 7 - O.C. "C" Coy.
Copy. No. 8 - O.C. "D" Coy.
Copy. No. 9 - Medical Officer.
Copy. No. 10 - Battn. Grenade Officer.
Copy. No. 11 - O.C. Signallers.
Copy. No. 12 - Quartermaster.
Copy. No. 13 - Transport Officer.
Copy. No. 14 - Machine Gun Officer.
|DATE||UNIT||STARTING POINT||TIME||ON RELIEF BY||ROUTE||DESTINATION||TIME OF ARRIVAL||REMARKS|
|29TH. JANY.||R.C.R.||Right Sector. Trenches.||On Relief 6.00 p.m.||1st. Bn.||DRANOUTRE||Div. Reserve.||9.00 p.m.|
|30TH. JANY.||R.C.R.||Div Reserve.||On Relief 11.00 a.m.||3rd. Bn.||ST. JEAN CAPEL, SCHAEKKER||(X) R.33.b.5.5.||3.00 p.m.||March by Companies 250 yds. Distance.|
|(X) BATTALION H.Q.|